10. Twelfth Night at the Opera
9. Love Happy Labors Lost
8. Richard III – My kingdom for a Horsefeather
7. A Night in Coriolanus
6. Groucho Ceaser
5. The Merry Wives of Wagstaff
4. The Honorable Charles H. Hamlet, care of Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, and McBeth. You’ve left out a Hamlet! All right, leave it out and put it on a weathervane instead…
3. I’m a Midsummer Night’s Dreamer, Montreal?
2. Richard II Hard Boiled Eggs (honk honk) Make that Richard III Hard Boiled Eggs
1. Two Gentlemen of Fredonia
And two extras that are not based on play titles:
From Midsummer Night’s Dream…
There is a brief how many sports are ripe:
Make choice of which your highness will see first.
Giving a paper
[Reads] First selection will be "Somewhere My Love Lies Sleeping" with a male chorus
Gentles, do not reprehend:
if you pardon, we will mend:
And, as I am an honest Puck,
Why a Puck? Why a no Pyramus?